Membership with the Canadian Chiropractic Association means you're part of a growing chiropractic community that supports and promotes the profession at the national level. Membership in the CCA is open to any chiropractor licensed in Canada who is a member in good standing of their provincial chiropractic association. A practitioner cannot join the CCA directly. You must first join your provincial association. Your registration as a CCA member is processed by the provincial association which also collects your national dues on behalf of the CCA.
The only exception is if a member is practicing abroad. In this case, practitioners practicing outside of Canada can become associate members of the Canadian Chiropractic Association. To become an Associate member click here for the application form in PDF.
Being a member of the CCA means that you are an integral part of an organization that advocates on your behalf, increases public awareness about chiropractic, and furthers your profession at the national level. Your voice contributes to the direction of chiropractic in Canada and strengthens its position as one of the largest primary-contact health care professions in the country.
The many benefits of membership include:
- The Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association (JCCA)
- Subscription to BACK Matters and CCA Connect
- Professional liability protection through the Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association
- Free access to the Cochrane Collaboration Library database
- Group benefits including commercial, home, auto and personal insurance
- Discount rates on Visa and Mastercard
- Member and family assistance program
- Listing in the Locate A Chiropractor feature on the CCA website
View All Member Group Benefits