The Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA) is a national, voluntary association representing Canada’s licensed doctors of chiropractic and the 10 provincial chiropractic associations which are its charter members.
Chiropractors will be an integral part of every Canadian's healthcare team by 2023.
At the CCA, our mission is to provide inspired leadership to:
- Our members, by providing an exceptional member experience and by promoting innovation, excellence and integrity in the delivery of chiropractic care;
- Our provincial stakeholders, by being a unified voice addressing issues of national impact;
- Our fellow healthcare professions, by strengthening inter-professional relations;
- Our employees and volunteers, by ensuring an engaging work environment that encourages everyone in achieving their highest potential;
- Our Canadian and international partners, by fostering the development and sharing responsibility for research; and
- The public, by motivating all Canadians to include a chiropractor as an integral part of their healthcare team.
Learn more about the CCA’s
>Public Education Outreach
The CCA and the provincial associations advocate on behalf of members and their patients to advance the quality and accessibility of chiropractic care in Canada and to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the health care system. The CCA’s activities are guided by a Board of Governors composed of representatives from each province.
>Contact the National Office
>Learn more about the provincial chiropractic associations